Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Bible Podcast

If you are like me, when it comes to reading non-fiction, you prefer audio. It is nice to have books in digital format to listen to while driving in the car. 

Most people have heard the Bible on CD by James Earl Jones. 

I struggle with seeing Darth Vader's face while listening. 

Anyway, my sister-in-law recommended The Bible Podcast. I listened to a few podcasts and I really like it. There is enough voice talent to make it easy to stay interested, but not so much that you feel like you are listening to a kids story.

Just go to the Itunes Store and search for "The Bible Podcast"

Or you can go to their website and download entire books at one time:  http://thebiblepodcast.org/podcast/

Hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

John said...

Here is a hidden message for Kathleen: Thanks for showing me this. It's really cool.

Unknown said...

If you guys dig Darth Vader, you will undoubtedly enjoy the Shakespearean version that is Max Mclean. http://tinyurl.com/5rap55

John said...

I didn't want to bring up Max Mclean. Thinking about his voice makes me drowsy. He would make a great villian for James Bond.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

LOL!!!

kcarson1 said...

Glad you like it...